ICFJ's Redesigned Website Offers A Host of New Features
The International Center for Journalists’ user-friendly new website highlights how our dynamic programs increase the flow of quality news.
The website showcases:
- Our Impact. From a new cell phone system in rural India to a digital map that helps journalists track corruption in Panama, our programs get results.
- Interactive maps, so you can search easily for any ICFJ program from Pakistan to Peru.
- A directory of the groundbreaking projects run by our Knight International Journalism Fellows.
- Vivid blogs and videos from the field. Read the latest from South Africa.
- Online course offerings, such as Covering Global Religious Conflict, by ICFJ Anywhere, our virtual academy.
- The latest news from IJNet, the multilingual site which keeps professional, citizen and aspiring journalists up to date on the latest journalism innovations, training opportunities and expert advice.
We hope you'll find the new features useful and the site easy to navigate. Please give us your feedback.
The International Center for Journalists (ICFJ), a non-profit, professional organization, promotes quality journalism worldwide in the belief that independent, vigorous media are crucial in improving the human condition. Over 27 years, ICFJ has worked with more than 70,000 journalists – both professional and citizen – and media managers from 180 countries. For more information, visit www.icfj.org.