ICFJ is seeking a full-time Program Assistant. The Program Assistant is responsible for supporting and assisting senior program staff and acting as a full and active member of the program team to ensure ICFJ maintains the highest standard of quality and efficiency in all of its projects.
- Providing logistical support to program participants, trainers, and staff arranging including international and domestic travel and accommodations;
- Communicating and liaising with vendors, clients, sub-grantees and consultants;
- Coordinating orientation programs for program participants; *Assisting with program finances: tracking financial reports and payments to participants, consultants and sub-grantees;
- Assisting in maintaining and updating program budgets;
- Maintaining and updating the program database;
- Maintaining and updating spreadsheets to track program activities, results and impact;
- Performing administrative tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution; Master’s degree is a plus;
- Minimum of one year of experience working in a professional office environment;
- Strong, proven organizational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel);
- Ability to process, organize and manage information; Salesforce or other database experience is a plus;
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a high-energy, fast-paced environment;
- Excellent writing and communication skills (English);
- Experience using social media including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn is preferred
- Proficiency in a foreign language is a plus;
- Experience working in an international location or with a diverse, international population is a plus.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applicants should submit a resume and cover letter to https://www.tfaforms.com/4626690. Only complete applications will be considered.