Al Jazeera, ICFJ collaborate on training Arab journalists on investigative and digital journalism
Al Jazeera Media Training and Development Center and the International Center for Journalists have collaborated to offer two online training courses in Investigative Journalism and Digital Journalism for Arab journalists.
The two online courses will be open to Arab journalists working in print, broadcast and online journalism.
During the first online course, which will run from April 16 to May 24, 2012, the participants will learn:
- How investigative reporting differs from other types of journalism
- How to find story ideas
- How to develop sources
- Effective Internet research
- Computer-assisted reporting (CAR)
- How to conduct effective interviews
- Organizing and writing an investigative report
- Ethical considerations when working on an investigative report.
The second online course will focus on Digital Journalism, and will run from September 10 to October 18, 2012.
For more information on these courses, please contact email@example.com