ICFJ COVID-19 Acknowledgment, Release and Consent Policy
During the COVID-19 pandemic, there may be times when you decide to engage in travel as part of your reporting grant. There is an inherent risk that traveling and interacting with others may expose ICFJ participants to the coronavirus.
For the time being until further notice, ICFJ will respect the individual choices its participants make as to whether to engage in travel and meetings as part of their grant. ICFJ will not retaliate in any way against a participant because they choose not to travel.
ICFJ will not permit a participant to travel on ICFJ business if they or a household member or anyone else with whom they have been in close contact (less than 6 feet) for 10 minutes or more has any of the following symptoms in the previous 14 days:
- Fever (temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Employees who engage in travel must follow best practices to minimize the spread of the coronavirus, including the following:
- Wearing a cloth face covering
- Avoid touching your face
- Frequently washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer
- Social distancing from other people by at least 6 feet