As of September 2019, we have:
- Trained almost 100 journalists from 6 US-Mexico states on investigative journalism, digital security, and financial forensics;
- Funded over 20 investigations on topics like governmental conflicts of interest, lack of transparency in public funding, and femicide, among others;
- Hosted 5 roundtable discussions attended by almost 200 individuals on how to break the cycle of corruption in Mexico; and
- Provided seed funding to 2 border outlets to increase their financial sustainability.
- Provided funds to 4 border organizations to support their investigative capacities.